Parent: "[She] was practising bannas to the left and right in the bath tonight!"
Yoga can be greatly beneficial for children as well as adults. In our modern culture children face constant pressures that can have a profound impact on their future wellbeing. Yoga gives children the chance to play, to pause, to practice mindfulness, to focus on caring and sharing, on being kind and thoughtful towards themselves, each other and the world. Roots Yoga offers small groups the chance to get together and have some fun while benefiting mental and physical health.
Children’s 1:1s are available either at Stone Barn or in the comfort of your own home. Please contact me for more information.
Are you looking for a special way to spend your birthday? Contact Isobel for information on yoga parties. Options include: games, themed stories, craft making, birthday tea and party bags at the venue of your choice.
Please note that due to limited space numbers will be restricted and it is necessary to book lessons in advance. If you are unable to make a class please let me know as soon as possible as cancellations must given with at least 24 hours notice to qualify for a refund.
I send out a weekly newsletter that includes what's on and when, drop me a line if you'd like to receive it.
Due to training and Easter there will be no lessons 10th to 20th April and 18th May to 15th June.
• 13th January – 5th April 2020 (no classes on the 31st January, 1st and 2nd February)>
• 20th April – 18th May 2020>
• Ages 7-12: 4:30-5:00pm>
• All ages 4:00-4:30pm, 4:50-5:20pm>
• Toddlers and parents (ages 0-3) 10:00-10:30am>
• Families 10:00-10:30am, 1:00-1:30pm>
• Teens aged 10-15 11:15-12:00 (45 minutes)>
• £4 per child>
• Sibling discount: if you have a sibling in any other Roots Yoga class, both children are £3 each>
• Parents £1 if joining in>
• Teens: £5>
• Private classes: prices as above>
I hold some personal data on students, please read the data protection policy here.